Saturday, January 28, 2006

After a good week of decent work, what else is there to do really? After working until 9.30 pm I headed over to Connie's to join her Amar and Noam for a good chill. A nice little gravity bong was the apparatus of choice. Being the dulling knob I am, I hit it a tad hard on the first go and spent the next hour looking at world as my seven year old self. It was a bizarre experience, all of my friends looked so grown up, and I felt like I was having a memory of childhood that I never actually experienced. I also slept incredibling on Connie's couch.
Pictured above is the remains of the night, and a perfect recipe for a food over. It tastes so good going down, but the next day is just not so swell.

p.s.: if the numbers 713, 714 or 715 mean anything to anyone please let me know. I think they're area codes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home