Tuesday, January 31, 2006

School becomes a reality


Stomach still full I have only been able to drink liquids all day, tried yogurt.. no luck. Lesson of the weekend, stop eatting in large quantities over short periods of time. And yes Connie that is all I have to say about food :P
The rest of the day, research has almost come to a climax for my project which means the really cool stuff is soon to come! Rock lab accomplished, today I learnt about the formation of granites, basalts, etc. you get the drift - or should I say sinking feeling?!
Sadly I have my first mid-term tomorrow, Mathematical Methods in Ecology, thankfully it's math... and I understand that sort of thing. At least in theory. So hopefully this blitz of studying will pay off. Wish me luck for waking up in time for the shuttle at the ungodly hour of 7.10 am tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home