Monday, January 30, 2006

Status BAD

To start this fine Sunday off, I restarted my computer earlier today, and this it what it said... "Pri Slave, status BAD, Backup and Replace." There's really no positive way to interpret such a message. I mean 'BAD' is a hard to interpret word, it's the antithesis of good. But since I don't know what else to do i'm going to ignore the problem for a while.. then seek help in about a week... I pressed F4 and resumed.
On a somewhat brighter note, taco night has now turned into taco day. Meghan couldn't make our usual nighttime tradition so we opted for a luncheon instead. However, not being aware of this prior to today, I also made plans for a taco night with a few other friends. Thus, I did 49 cent tacos twice in one day. They over stocked our order in the evening and I have hit a new tacos high, 11 tacos in one day. My stomachs rears up at my stupidity. Why you ask? Because I could - that statement may get me into some serious trouble one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home