Saturday, July 15, 2006

College Pro

While going through my pictures I noticed a number that represented one of my most interesting summer work experiences. It made me feel like a true starving student...

After only a few days of painting Meghan and I had mastered the art of body painting.
It's hard to describe how haltingly tired your first few days of painting makes you. You become too lazy to even bother washing off all of the paint coating you.
10 hours of grinding black rusted wrought iron makes us look hot. Remarkably, when I washed my face it was very difficult getting rid of the dirt right around my eyes. It made me look like I was wearing perfectly applied eyeliner.
I have never laughed so hard as I did when Meghan sat on the lid to a can of black paint. Now her ass matches her shorts!
My Jetta can carry a lot of paint... Almost too much paint. The milage on this baby was great though.... even though she didn't start or stalled at times.
Note the plastic on the window. Dwight a Louer was broken into the second week I had her. My first question was why. My second question was why take my precious headlamp?!
A final modelling shot of Dwight. This is her good side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home