Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Click on this title!!!

Ever wonder what new lows we at the Newport could hit? Well limits have been exceeded again. However, this time it's to test the limits of eBay and the human sense of compassion. Domers, Meghan and I have decided to auction off our toothbrushes on eBay. We want to know just how much someone would be willing to pay for such a random collection of items. The goal was to sell something that currently was NOT up for sale on eBay. Yes we searched a number of things... You might be surprised by what the population will put up for sale. Used toothbrushes was appallingly amiss. Click on the title above to view our auction and place a bid to own your own one of a kind, well traveled set of brushes!
Realistically, to use a word my dad taught me today.. it's complete sophistry.

2 Comments:

At February 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!!
you guys are too funny..
i LOVE it.. I really hope you guys get rich on these toothbrushes ;)
Ashley

 
At February 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I love it! I think you all could have a career in selling toothbrushes, b/c after reading those descriptions I almost bid! haha, the sad part is I knew which one was urs (Sara) before I even read the description...don't you think international shipping is a little high? let's be honest here?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home