Sunday, March 12, 2006

Finally, a post!

Well you may have noticed that posts suddenly became very not in existence this past month. I swear, I can explain! On February 17th I left for a two week holiday in Greece. It was incredible and the greater details you will find below on a hopefully day by day basis - I'm working on it. The week leading up to the trip I think I had the majority of my course assignments due... so as you can imagine I was rather busy and ended up not sleeping for a couple of nights.
This past week I was basically trying to get back in the swing of things. As of today my brain has finally switched back on, unfortunately I'll probably end up killing it with birthday celebrations tonight!
I have loaded the pictures from my holiday onto my photo album and they should be ready for viewing within the next couple hours of this post. Please sit back and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home