Friday, March 17, 2006

I have this thing...

So I have this thing, I obsessively check this website. It's not in with the popular culture line of things, or even very well known. Nothing with news updates, weather updates or even a decent game of sudoku. No this site only gets updated every once in a while, perhaps once every few days if I'm lucky. But without fail I manage to punch in that website address a couple times a night waiting with baited breath for the update that probably won't be there.
Why? You may ask. Sorry, I have no straight forward answer for you, I'm just a sad sorry soul. However, it did make me realise something. I haven't updated my blog in a while. In my defence I have been in Europe and then back here trying to straighten things out and getting back on track.
On the bright side I did have a birthday. I turned 23, Danielle and Meghan even lit me a birthday toast. Ah yes, and I also went out for dinner, had numerous drinks, breakfast, Mexican complete with sombrero, dessert with the girls, and who can forget the Einstein action figure, roses and chocolate truffles!
Other news... hmmm other news. Not too much, the usual... school attempt at a social life and can't wait to get that degree in a few months. This is the start of a new era, I will get back to my regular updates these days. And thanks for the exposure on the toothbrushes, the link is still active and over 400 people have checked it out; so incredibly delightful. Sorry for the drought!

By the way, the site I was talking about... it's for a friend's band, The Rhythm Method, you should get hooked on it too.

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sexy thing! MWA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home